- VBL is Very Bullish & BL is Bullish
- N+, N, N- = Neutral Positive Potential, Neutral, and Neutral Negative Potential
- BR and VBR are Bearish and Bery Bearish respectively
- ETF PG is the ETF Power Gauge classification and Powerbars reflect the differential ratio between Bullish and Bearish stocks graded on curve from Very Bullish to Very Bearish. We apply the same curve-grading for relative performance and returns across the 1, 3 and 6 month time frames.
- The relative ranking by composite score of all of those factors.
This scoring system is our own, and it's neither endorsed nor supported by Chaikin Analytics. Because Chaikin Analytics data is proprietary for subscribers, we'll only update this once a week on Relative Strength Wednesday on this free website..