- Buy Very Bullish Chaikin Analytics stocks when oversold on either a Chaikin buy signal or when the oscillator rolls for two consecutive days in the direction of the trade.
- Never hold through earnings.
- Never purchase a stock less than 14 days prior to earnings.
- Exit if the OB/OS oscillator rolls against the direction of the trade for 2 consecutive days.
- Exit when the stock reaches overbought and the oscillator rolls against us on any one trading day.
- Exit if the Power Gauge turns bearish
- Reverse these rules for bearish trades.
Today, we managed bearish and bullish swing trades. Video HERE. Here's a refresher of our rules using VRNT, a stock we bought on Monday.