- See all open and closed long stock trades here
- See our option trading results here
- ETF trading results here.
- What's the trading environment? S&P directional outlook, domestic sector trend analysis and worldwide ETF relative strength analysis here.
- A quick review of our Bullish trading rules here
- Free Trial (to be discontinued by Summer's end!!!) here
While all of the Chaikin Analytics we use to check the health of the S&P are flashing green, there are some worrisome signs that trading conditions could become more volatile, especially given the catalyst of an extremely busy week of earnings, world wide geopolitical unrest and government news -- The Fed, GDP and Jobs. The VIX is has made some recent higher highs and higher lows. Small cap market action is diverging tremendously from large cap counterparts, while many of the developed world stock markets have broken their long term Chaikin trendlines. Our in depth market analysis using Chaikin Analytics can be found here. Tomorrow (Monday) we'll add no new stocks to our portfolio. We are interested in selling a call spread on the IWM, and may add that to our open options positions into the close.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.