- Today we added Very Bullish GEO to our portfolio on an oversold buy signal and strong money flow. This is a multi-national REIT.
- Below is a snapshot of all open positions. You can view our trading in real time here.
- Market conditions remain conducive to BULLISH Trading
- Marc Chaikin is hosting a free webinar on 3/3 for Chaikin Power Users. Details here. There's usually a really good Chaikin Analytics subscription deal offered for a few days after the webinar if you're not yet a subscriber. I watched one recent webinar and noticed he was offering annuals for $1550. That's a little better than the deal he allows me to post here. If you haven't been to a webinar in a while, they speak of a Relative Strength changes in conjunction with a positive change in Power Gauge to be a "Personality Change". This one concept has improved our trading recently. Well, that a bullish breakout from choppy conditions. Everyone's a hero in a bull market.
Please join me and stock market expert Marc Chaikin* as he shows you how to make money and avoid painful losses in today’s volatile market. During this one-hour session, Marc will demonstrate how to turbo charge your trading and options strategies using the Chaikin Power Gauge** rating, and how playing defense is the key to protecting your capital.
Register Here (link to https://mh214.isrefer.com/go/OMM3-3-2015/MOCA/)
Topic: Turbo Charge Your Trading Profits
When: Tuesday, March 3, 2015
Time: 4:30pm ET. Appropriate for investors and options traders at all skill levels
During this FREE one-hour session, Marc will demonstrate how to:
· Identify stocks to buy now
· Confirm what to buy or sell with Chaikin Power Gauge*, Chaikin Money Flow, Relative Strength and my other proprietary technical indicators
· Convert bearish stocks into profitable trades, especially during earnings season
· Know when to buy and sell using Chaikin Buy/Sell Signals
Can’t attend the webinar? Register today (link to https://mh214.isrefer.com/go/OMM3-3-2015/MOCA/) and we’ll send you the video. Webinar log-in details will be emailed to you shortly after your registration is received.
Hope you can join us!
Mike and AA
*About Marc Chaikin: After 40 years on Wall Street, Marc founded Chaikin Analytics LLC to deliver proven stock analytics that help investors and traders make more money with less risk. The centerpiece of the stock tools is the Chaikin Power Gauge.** Marc pioneered the first real-time analytics workstation for portfolio managers and stock traders, now part of Thomson Reuters' institutional workstation, and developed computerized stock selection models and technical indicators which are industry standards.
**About the Chaikin Power Gauge: a proven stock rating model that distills 20 fundamental and technical factors down to a simple Green or Red gauge, which clearly shows a stock’s potential 3-6 months out. Like a GPS for stocks, it steers you toward winners and away from losers.
A stock in the Chaikin Power User portfolio Was Up 30%. But What Happened When Earnings Were Announced? The Move Was Huge
Hey, we're an affiliate of Chaikin Analytics. We're not them, but we're fans of this awesome app. We trade our own account using their signals, and ChaikinPowerUser.com is like cocktail party where people talk about their stocks. Trading is risky and only a dumbass would blindly put on a position because they got a hot stock tip over martinis. If we crash and burn, we don't want to trade blind followers with us. We don't see that happening, mind you, because Chaikin Analytics for iPad and Desktop helped pay for our Thanksgiving Caribbean cruise . Now we have our sites set on Europe.
The bulls got hold of a market at a key support level last week, riding it all the way up to resistance at 2064. Stocks likely to pause at this level, or slightly pull back. News from Greece this weekend likely to sally the positive Friday US Jobs report. Underlying market conditions are decidedly improved from last week, with most of our indicators turning green. The stubborn long term Chaikin trendline continues to keep price abay, and that's the confirmation signal we'd look for if there is to be a break of this months old sideways trend. We've been buying uptrending stocks with strong industry groups, positive money flow, bullish power gauge trends, and positive relative strength. We particularly like "personality change" stocks where the market agrees with power gauge. That said, we've been whipsawed a ton so far this year producing a series of small losers. We're staying with our system, however, expecting outsized gains from best-in-breed stocks when the market finally breaks out. We continue to sell call spreads above the market as a portfolio hedge, in case the market goes in the other direction and breaks down through support.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.