We love teaching this strategy.
- Watch the video to see how we do it.
- Feel free to get in touch if you'd like a private lesson. The first hour is FREE and private 1 on 1 with every new paid annual Chaikin subscription purchased after September 1o, 2015 through the Chaikin Power User page.
- If you want more personal training than the first hour, I'll do it for a fair hourly wage, and I won't rip you off. Most of our clients get it done in 5 hours and spend less than $300 bucks.
- It's helpful if you know option basics..like puts and calls, so that our time together is about using Chaikin Analytics in spread trading. The more you know in advance, the more efficient your private lessons will be.
- Here is where you can get a world class, free education about options trading. Learn the basic there, then come to us to learn how to apply Chaikin Analytics to spread tradings.
- .Just please be a Chaikin annual subscriber. That's a requirement before I can spend one on one time with you. My trading partner, AA is also available. Contact me here. Subscribe to Chaikin Analytics Here.
- We are not financial advisers, brokers or dealers. We're not licensed to provide any input about your financial future or input about what securities to trade. No-one knows which direction the market or a particular security will head, and we're no different. There's strong evidence that Chaikin Analytics adds a directional edge to trading, and the purpose of private lessons is to learn how to fully exploit that potential edge via best practices, putting the odds in your favor with the Chaikin system and being consistent in any market condition. We'll use our Portfolio to teach call spread structure, risk management, and trading rules. You will learn the ins and outs of a very specific options strategy that we've been forward testing successfully for 2 years. But, no trading system EVER guarantees success because market conditions change all the time. Options carry risks that are more complex than stocks. It's important to understand potential losses before trading for real. The CBOE is your best bet for risk education and option basics.